Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 Review
Be heard loud and clear without the distraction of background noise. The mic picks up only your voice. Rotate the mic boom up and out of the way to mute. A red indicator reminds you that you are muted.
Long battery life
Outlast the competition. Play for up to 10 hours on one charge.* The included base recharges the headset and powers the adapter with a single USB connection—even while you’re playing.
*Actual wireless range and battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
Designed for comfort
Play all night. The memory foam headband gives you a stable fit that also reduces pressure on the head. Cushioned ears pads seal out ambient noise and feel comfortable even after long hours of gaming.
The headset will work on Mac. However, you can’t have the 7.1 software on your Mac, and therefore, you can’t have 7.1 in your headset. Stereo and mic will work just fine, though.
Sound quality is quiet good, especially for a headset. You can get stand alone microphones with better quality but for a headset the microphone is quiet good.
I don’t get any background noise, NO scratching or hum. I use it quiet often for gaming and Skype calls, works perfectly.
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 Technical Specifications:
- Headphone Driver: 1.6-Inch (40 mm), Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz, Impedance: 32 Ohms, Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/mW
- Microphone Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional), Type: Pressure Gradient Electret Condenser, Frequency response: 50-20KHz, Sensitivity: -40dBV/Pa re: 0dB = 1 Pa, 1KHz
- Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound, Seven discrete audio channels, SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8USB port
- Low-frequency effects (LFE) channel, Rapid-burst transmission
- Agile frequency, Noise-cancelling mic
- Rotate-to-mute mic, Battery: Up to 10 hours per charge